Effective, safe and natural relief for pain…
…acute or chronic, mild or severe
Acupuncture successfully treats a wide range of issues and disorders that can negatively impact your quality of life.
Below is a list of just some of the many issues and diseases that we treat:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lack of sex drive (libido)
- Poor sperm quality and quantity
- Stress and high blood pressure
- Depression, anxiety and fatigue
- Sports injuries
- Back pain, Sciatica, frozen shoulder, knee problems
- Muskulo-skeletal issues
- Weight management
- Indigestion, reflux, gastric ulcer
- Allergies and sinus problems
- Cold and flu relief
Acupuncture also significantly speeds recovery from sports injuries and increases the effectiveness of your physical exercise regimen. Acupuncture is an excellent way to improve and maintain your general wellbeing, increase stamina and boost immunological health.
In recent years, Acupuncture has become popular as a mainstream medicine for pain and has been widely incorporated into Sports Medicine. Consider it's widespread use with professional sports teams and Olympic athletes, as a means of restoring flexibility, expediting healing of injuries and improving athletic endurance.
Because Acupuncture restores normal energy patterns, this medical modality has been shown to:
- improve sexual functioning, regulate sex drive and increase virility
- dramatically improve mood and reduce stress
- increase energy and improve immunity
- resolve digestive issues
- treat sleep disorders
- control weight and improve metabolism
- increase a sense of wellbeing and balance
Acupuncture is used to treat a wide range of disorders and diseases and is endorsed by the World Health Organization.
Major Health Insurances Accepted
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your specific needs, please contact Bella at 410-916-2292